|This is a crazy cab game template made for the Unreal Engine 4, it will be available on the Unreal Engine 4 Market Place.
• Main Menu.
• Option Menu.
• Pause Menu.
• HUD to show car speed.
• HUD to show car gear.
• HUD to show gas fuel.
• HUD to show money earned.
• HUD to show distance traveled.
• HUD to show time remaining for the travel.
• HUD to show distance remaining to destination.
• HUD to show upgrade for Max fuel.
• HUD to show when game is saved.
• HUD to show the time of the day.
• HUD notification for player punishment.
• Show customers moved.
• Loading screen.
• Rain system with setup for % for probability.
• Day night cycle.
• Pick up & destination point.
• Two charge modes (cab & uber mode).
• Traffic lights.
• Basic NPC car traffic.
• Change player driver.
• Change player car color.
• Gas station for refuel car gas.
• Car shield breaks after various impact.
• Basic animations for player driver (retargeted to ue4 mannequin).
• Basic animations for customers (retargeted to ue4 mannequin).
• Customer blueprint with animations already set.
• Taxi car consume gas when travel over the city.
• Save/Load system.
• City & cars lights, turned on/off based on day/night cycle.
• Basic city decoration.
• HUD notification for player penalty.
• HUD notification for gas refill.
• HUD notification for out of gas, (when player is out of gas, use reset key, gas will be refilled, this has a cost).
• Basic NPC people walking on city blocks.
• Blood decals for NPC when get hit by player car (red & green you can select the blood color at the start screen).
• Three Save slots to use in the game.
• Arrow to guide player to customers and customers destinations.
• Music background with HUD to show when player changes music track.
• Change Camera Mode.
• Reset player car when it crash or it’s out of gas.
• Car’s tail lights.
• Support for Gamepad.
UE4 Crazy Cab Template
Made with Unreal Engine 4
If you want to buy it, try the demo first.
Download Demo Here
If you have any request or suggestion please use the contact form or send an email to email@example.com.